[Scip] Simple but wired problem with SCIP

Mahdi Noorizadegan (DIMAP) phd09mn at mail.wbs.ac.uk
Tue May 21 13:39:19 MEST 2013

Hi

I have a very strange problem and most probably very naive of me as well!
I have a very simple pure binary model which I run in simple SCIP (no use
of branch and price algorithm, only simple B&B algorithm).
When SCIP solves it, it gives a wrong solution! as if there is no variable
y and all x are one. but when I solve the generated LP file via CPLEX or
SCIP bins they solve the problem correctly.
I have attached the model and its LP file here.
What can be wrong?
Note that I want to solve the problem via B&B or B&C methods.

Thanks,
Mahdi