[Scip] Simple but wired problem with SCIP

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Tue May 21 15:26:47 MEST 2013

Hi Mahdi,

I did not and cannot compile your file.

But I looked at your code and as you said, you want to B&B or B&C methods.
Then it might be useful and necessary to set your constraints to be not
modifiable, because you do not change your constraints during solving.
Also your BigM should be chosen more carefully, because such big
differences in coefficients may lead to numerical problems. (Probably BigM
= num_cust should be enough in your case.)
Another thing, before calling SCIPfree() you should release all variables
and constraints by calling SCIPreleaseVar() or SCIPreleaseCons()
respectively.

Useful doxygen documentation:

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/cons__linear_8h.shtml#aa7aed137a4130b35b168812414413481
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/scip_8h.shtml#a738c6f77f0dcbe17cf8faa97c7573585