[Scip] consistent "double free" segfault with fscip

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:40:34 CEST 2013

I definitely built with PARASCIP=true, and I've been using fscip for a
while now with some different programs without an issue.  This one in
particular has been segfaulting for me, though.  I believe that I did a
standard make and built UG, SCIP, and Soplex will all of the options.

Thanks for the help!

- George