[Scip] consistent "double free" segfault with fscip

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Sat Oct 19 01:02:32 CEST 2013

So, please send me your output until it causes the segmentation fault.
How long did it take time to get it.

I assumed that you compiled with opt mode. Then, I compiled with
   - Soplex: make PARASCIP=true
   - SCIP: make PARASCIP=true
   - UG: make
Currently, it is running more than 12640 sec. without the segmentation fault.
I need more information from you to debug it.

Best,
Yuji