[Scip] consistent "double free" segfault with fscip

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 01:21:24 CEST 2013

Sure, sorry Yuji.

On a 6 core machine with 16GB of memory, it often takes about 6 hours to
segfault.  Rarely does it segfault earlier than that.  If you give me
pointers on how to debug it, I could also try to build with some debug
flags, etc.

I will re-run it and try to capture the output.  Previously, I was not
saving this output.

- George