[Scip] Calling SCIPreleaseCons() before terminating the program

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Tue Oct 29 10:22:56 CET 2013

Dear SCIP team,

I solve a problem using a Branch and Price in which I add some
constraints at each node besides the branching constraints. These
constraints are valid in the current node and its children only. I
create them using SCIPcreateCons() with:
initial =separate = enforce = check = propagate = local = modifiable =
TRUE and
dynamic = removable =stickingatnode = FALSE.
and I store the SCIP_Cons pointer.

I don't call SCIPreleaseCons() right after adding a constraint but just
before terminating the program ( before SCIPfree( ) ) as it is done in
the queens example. I have the following errors in debug mode:

[src/scip/scip.c:390] ERROR: cannot call method <SCIPreleaseRow> in
problem solved stage

[src/scip/scip.c:22911] ERROR: Error <-8> in function call

[src/scip/cons_linear.c:927] ERROR: Error <-8> in function call

[src/scip/cons_linear.c:9855] ERROR: Error <-8> in function call

Could you please tell me if I set the flags properly? and How can I
release these constraints?

Best regards,

Hélène