[Scip] Scip for combinatorial enumeration and probability

David Ruescas fastness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:37:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much Victor and Stefan for your suggestions. I will be
trying out Latte and will have a look at the papers to find more tools.

For your information, the underlying problem I am considering is related to
privacy in secure liquid democracy elections. You can find a simple
description of the problem in the link I provide below[1]

Another idea I will be trying with Scip is that of solution sampling for
probability estimation. Using scip's misc/permutationseed parameter one
could perhaps generate solutions randomly, and then sample these solutions
to estimate the probability of the variables taking some values. This could
be useful if the solution space is very dense and the solution count
explodes.

Thanks again,

David

[1]