[Scip] How to add zimpl-kate syntax highlighting xml

Thorsten Koch koch at zib.de
Fri Aug 1 11:02:10 CEST 2014

Dear Ahmad,

have you tried

http://zimpl.zib.de/download/zimpl-kate.xml

Best regards,
Thorsten

Am 26.07.2014 09:15, schrieb Ahmad Moradi:
> Dear SCIP Community,
>
> Could you possibly provide me details on how to add zimpl syntax
> highlighting file to kate under ubuntu linux.
>
> Thanks in advanced,
> Ahmad

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.          -- Albert Einstein
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Koch /       Technische Universität Berlin
www.zib.de/koch        /                   and
koch at zib.de           /          Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)
_____________________/       Takustraße 7, 14195 Berlin, Germany
       and also                Phone +49-30-84185-213, Fax -269
KOBV : Kooperativer Bibliotheksverbund Berlin Brandenburg
digiS: Servicestelle Digitalisierung des Landes Berlin