[Scip] HOW TO USE SCIP_VARDATA

dponce at us.es dponce at us.es
Fri Aug 1 13:42:01 CEST 2014

Hello mailing list,

I´m using SCIP for a branch-and-price problem. In my pricer I need some
data associated with variables fixed to zero in order to avoid add them.
So, in the binpacking example I saw how get this variables by means of
SCIPgetVars() and SCIPvarGetUbLocal() functions.

The problem I have is that I'm not able to store the information (a
vector of pairs, its dimension and another integer) in the SCIP_VARDATA
variable. Then I guess I am having the same problem for recover the
information after using SCIPvarGetData() from the SCIP_VARDATA variable.

I've tried using vardataCreate() structure in the binpacking example or
class ObjVardata without success, in principle.

I´m using VRP as template, so I'm writting in C++.

I´m looking forward comments.

Best.

Diego Ponce.