[Scip] HOW TO USE SCIP_VARDATA

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Sat Aug 2 13:42:15 CEST 2014

Hi Diego,

using C++, you can create customized variable data by subclassing
scip:ObjVardata from objvardata.h
<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html_devel/objvardata_8h_source.php>. Variables
which should use your variable data can be created by calling
SCIPcreateObjVar()
<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html_devel/objvardata_8h.php#a8c9be3e5b510487d59fdc065464e401b>
instead of SCIPcreateVar(). The VRP-example uses the latter method for
the priced variables because no custom variable data is necessary there.
In order to access your variable data later, you need use
SCIPgetObjVardata().

Hope that helps,
Gregor