[Scip] Optimal duals in *.sol returned by SCIPAMPL

Vladimir VV vladimir.voloshinov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:46:59 CEST 2014

Dear Stefan,
I tried to use SCIPAMPL as an "AMPL-interface" for SoPlex.

We did the same for CBC (Coin-Branch-and-Cut) MILP solver wich is
based on CLP (Coin-LP) solver, i.e. for "continues" LP-problem the
command
cbc stub.nl -AMPL wantsol=7
gives stub.sol with optimal duals "inside".

At https://github.com/ampl/coin/tree/master/Osi/src/OsiSpx
I see Coin_OSI-intrerface for SoPlex.
May be AMPL-interface for SoPlex exists somewhere ?

Vladimir.