[Scip] Optimal duals in *.sol returned by SCIPAMPL

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Aug 20 18:54:48 CEST 2014

Dear Vladimir,

sorry for the wait.  There is currently no AMPL-SoPlex interface and we
were not planning to implement this.  So the fastest way would probably
be to make LP duals available in SCIPAMPL if presolving is turned off.

Stefan and me are currently too busy to do this, but we are happy to
support you if you want to go ahead.

Ambros