[Scip] Recommended language for QP with quadratic and cubic constraints

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:28:35 CET 2014

Dear all,

After playing with SCIP indirectly through the otherwise very nice
Matlab OptiToolbox, I'm struggling with what could be a bug and I
cannot introduce cubic constraints, so I'm looking into using SCIP
directly. This way, I could also use it from linux, and tweak
parameters as Stefan Vigerske recommended and I haven't been able to
do yet.

I see in the documentation that SCIP accepts many file formats.

http://scip.zib.de/doc-3.0.2/html/group__FILEREADERS.shtml

This field is quite new for me, and I'd like to ask for advice on what
file format would be more convenient / easier to learn in order to
code a problem that is a quadratic program (objective function x^T * H
* x + b^T * x) with multiple quadratic and cubic constraints.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas