[Scip] Add and delete variable in probing

Jonas Witt witt at or.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 10 15:12:30 CET 2014

Hi all,

I want to change the rhs/lhs of some constraints during probing (it has
to be probing not diving!). Since this is not possible, I would like to
add a new variable to each constraint which I want to change. Then I
want to fix this variable in probing mode via SCIPfixVarProbing(), which
implicitly changes the rhs and lhs of the constraint. In the end I want
to solve the probing LP, exit the probing mode and delete the created
variables.

How can I achieve this? Should I mark the variables to be deletable by
SCIPvarMarkDeletable() and add the variables to the problem during
probing in order to automatically delete the variables after the probing
node was processed?

Best regards,
Jonas