[Scip] Add and delete variable in probing

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Jan 17 09:49:07 CET 2014

Hi Jonas,

do you want to tighten the constraints or relax them? If you only want
to tighten them, I would suggest you just add the variables at the
beginning, and then tighten the bounds of the auxiliary variables during
probing, which will automatically be undone later.

If you want to relax the constraints, can you explain why you want to do
this?

Currently, variables priced during probing mode are not automatically
deleted after the probing node was processed, but this could probably be
added, even if it does not guarantee that the variable is really deleted
(you cannot delete it if the variable already occurs in some global data
like a solution or conflict.