[Scip] Add and delete variable in probing

Jonas Witt witt at or.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 17 11:32:53 CET 2014

Hi Gerald,

I want both tighten and relax the constraints. If I added the auxiliary
variables before probing, I would have to fix them to zero, because
otherwise I would relax the constraints in my initial problem.

I search for different basic feasible solutions in the dual problem of
the initial LP relaxation. I create a random objective function for the
dual problem and I want to find a basic feasible solution which
optimizes this random objective function. Therefore, I solve the
corresponding primal problem which constraints have different right hand
sides and left hand sides with reference to the initial LP relaxation.

Best regards,
Jonas