[Scip] help in checking the type of transformed variables

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Jul 2 15:59:12 CEST 2014

Dear Abdelkader,

I undestand your confusion, because this sounds strange and I don't see
how this can happen.

Do you call SCIPvarIsBinary(colVar) and SCIPvarGetType(colVar) at the
same place? The first thing the former one checks is whether the vartype
of the variable is binary (=0), in this case it should return TRUE.

Which SCIP version do you use? Did you compile SCIP in debug mode? If
not, please do so and try it again.