[Scip] help in checking the type of transformed variables

Abdelkader Ouali oualiaek at hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 2 16:39:22 CEST 2014

Dear Gerald,
Thank's for replaying.I found where the problem comes out,It wasn't from SCIP but some bad indexation of c++ map
I used map to index the variables by their names to get their valuesfor only binary variables using SCIPvarGetName() as index,but after, i used char * (string of characters like colvars["name_of_variable"]) to get their value,this doesn't work, pointer problem upon my guess.
Using SCIPvarIsBinary() or SCIPvarGetType() in such case return always 0
Regards
---Abdelkader Ouali