[Scip] How to add linear constraints during solve s.t. these survive complete restart?

Matthias Walter xammy at xammy.info
Fri Jul 4 16:05:19 CEST 2014

Dear list,

I solve a certain problem very often and (using a constraint handler) I
generate linear constraints during the solving process. What I want is
that after I free the transformed problem/solve data, change some
variable objectives and call solve again, these linear constraints are
available so I don't need to separate them again. I tried to create real
constraints within the enforcement/separation callbacks (and not just
add rows) but that didn't help them to survive a new start.

Is this possible with SCIP, e.g., by adding the constraints w.r.t. the
original variables and not their transformed counterparts?

Best regards,

Matthias