[Scip] How to add linear constraints during solve s.t. these survive complete restart?

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jul 4 17:14:30 CEST 2014

Hi Matthias,

as far as I see, this is currently only possible if you add the
constraint if SCIP is in the problem stage, i.e., if you already freed
the solving data. Thus, you would need to store the data of the cuts and
then create the constraints after freeing the transformed problem. Of
course, you would then need to use the original variables (and not the
transformed ones).

If you want to proceed this way, you need to establish a way of storing
the information and making sure that the data is not freed if you free
the transformed problem (this should not be too hard). But if you have
written this part of code, it seems that it would be no problem to
separate over this data during an ordinary run. However, adding the
constraints before the solution would include it in the presolving process.

Best

Marc