[Scip] help

Abdelkader Ouali oualiaek at hotmail.fr
Fri Jun 6 11:34:03 CEST 2014

Dear Scip users,
I'am newer in SCIP solver, i know the basic steps to model and solve MIPusing cpp wrapper for column generation.
My question concern the objective function in SCIP. When adding variables to the problem.In the original problem, each time we use SCIPaddVar(),  SCIP construct the objective as follow (notation in latex format) :

\min   z = \sum{i \in vars} C_i vars_i, where C_i is the objective of variable, and vars_i its associated variable.
In my case, i don't want to use this formula to construct my objective function. To be more clear,my objective function has the form :

\min  z= \sum_{I \in X} \sum_{J \in X} |f_I X_I - f_J X_J|, where X is set of  boolean variables, f_Itheir associated objective values.
I want to know if there some c++ SCIP functions, that allow me, to express my objective functionas i want ?
Thank you for any response or documentations about this question
---Abdelkader Ouali