[Scip] Best solution in pricing iteration

Jan Berling berlingjan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:05:22 CEST 2014

Dear Mailing List,

hopefully this is properly sorted to my last question
http://listserv.zib.de/pipermail/scip/2014-June/002022.html.

I tried a little bit around, how I can get the solution in every
pricing iteration. Getting the solution directly is still not
possible, but the function SCIPvarGetLPSol() gives the correct
solution value for every variable. This is rather strange and not very
practical.

Could you explain, why SCIPgetBestSol() and SCIPgetSolOrigObj() don't
give the correct objective value in a pricing iteration?

Cheers
Jan