[Scip] Branch-Price to Branch-cut-Price

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Jun 11 19:40:12 CEST 2014

Dear Cristina,

as far as I know, you cannot call separators before pricing.  However,
you can implement the CONSINITLP callback of a constraint handler, which
can add cutting planes during the pricing loop.

Maybe you can describe a bit better what you want to do exactly.  Would
you want to cut off already the suboptimal LP solutions during the
pricing loops (is that possible?) or add cutting planes that are
independent of the solution?

Cheers,
Ambros