[Scip] Run Examples

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Jun 20 00:47:38 CEST 2014

Dear Archit,

the examples are contained in the folder "examples" of the SCIP
distribution and all come with their own build system and documentation.
  Once you have downloaded the source code of the SCIP Optimization
Suite from

http://scip.zib.de/#download

and managed to build SCIP, you can simply enter the example directory
you are interested in and build them the same way.

Good luck,
ambros