[Scip] Error during installation: lib/spxinc/rational.h:103: only declarations of constructors can be 'explicit'

Zhi Yuan yuanz at hsu-hh.de
Fri Jun 20 00:27:41 CEST 2014

Dear SCIPers,

I am trying to install latest SCIP 3.1.0 source on our HPC cluster running
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5. The source was built by
command:

make ZLIB=false GMP=false READLINE=false

and got the following errors:

lib/spxinc/rational.h:103: error: only declarations of constructors can be
'explicit'

lib/spxinc/rational.h:106: error: only declarations of constructors can be
'explicit'

I searched the INSTALL file and tried also google, and still did not have a
clue. Could anyone help me out of here? Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Eric

--
Dipl. Math. Zhi Eric Yuan
Researcher
Helmut Schmidt University                       Email: yuanz at hsu-hh.de
Department of Mechanical Engineering   Phone: +49 40 6541-3241
Holstenhofweg 85                                    Web:
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~zyuan
22043 Hamburg, Germany