[Scip] Error during installation: lib/spxinc/rational.h:103: only declarations of constructors can be 'explicit'

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Jun 20 00:59:02 CEST 2014

Dear Zhi Yuan,

it seems like your compiler does not yet support the new C++11 standard.
  (The INSTALL file does contain a section on this, but admittedly it is
a bit hidden.)  Try recompiling SoPlex with the additional make option
LEGACY=true and SCIP with the additional make option SPX_LEGACY=true.

Hope that helps,
ambros