[Scip] Saving problem to .nl format produced by AMPL

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 24 00:30:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

no, you need AMPL to produce a file in .nl format.
And AMPL needs AMPL .mod files as input, which SCIP cannot write either.

You could let SCIP write your PIP as .gms file, and then use GAMS to
convert it to a .mod file. Or you can Ipopt via GAMS.
But all this requires a GAMS license.

If you write your .pip files by some program anyway, then you could
probably modify it to write .mod files, too. Then with AMPL you could
convert these into .nl files.
Or you could write .osil files, and use the OS/Ipopt interface to run
Ipopt. That would be an all-open-source way to do it.

Stefan