[Scip] 3.1.1 build problem

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Thu Mar 6 08:47:41 CET 2014

Hi Victor,

another solution would be to compile with the old SoPlex 1.x interface,
which works by adding

    LEGACY=true SPX_LEGACY=true

to the make options (of SoPlex and SCIP).  This deactivates rational
arithmetic in SoPlex which is needed for the iterative refinement
procedure to work effectively.  If you only use SCIP, however, it does
not make a difference.

Kind regards,

ambros