[Scip] Column generation

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Thu Mar 13 08:40:07 CET 2014

Hi Mahdi,

in addition to that: When the optimal reduced cost is zero (and you
should really use some tolerance as Marco suggests!), do you add a
variable anyway? SCIP will continue pricing as long as you add variables
and only stop, if you didn't add any new variables in the last round.

Another thing: Do you add cutting planes? After that, pricing needs to
be done again.

Can you send me a log file of your run (including statistics), then I
can have a look at it.