[Scip] query the branch info

Shahin Gelareh shahin.gelareh at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:22:35 CEST 2014

Dear SCIPers

Given  branch and price algorithm where the original variables are present
and written in terms of lambdas, I let SCIP to branch on the original
variables as it wishes (not interested to branch myself using those
sticking constraint which contain branching stack info).
Now my pricing problem also needs to know  about those decisions wherever
needed.

What would be the utilities in SCIP to detect for example at node n all the
branching decisions made so far such that pricing problem do/ do not
generate solutions containing those variables?

Is there any internal stack which can be queried?
Maybe I still do not know how to search in documentation but I did not
really find this one.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Shahin