[Scip] [Fwd: Re: Problem with debug solution]

Alexander Schnell alexander.schnell at univie.ac.at
Tue May 6 12:27:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I increased the verbosity level.
Now, SCIP tells me that the probing propagator
detected the infeasibility. If I switch off probing during
presolving, this leads to the optimal solution.

The function SCIPdebugCheckConss() has no effect in my constraint
handler.
Is there a possibility to print out the reason for the infeasibility
during probing?

Best, Alex.