[Scip] Pricer regenerates the same column

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri May 16 19:07:31 CEST 2014

Dear Marco,

sorry for the late reply. What you write sounds quite reasonable and you
already tried most things that I would normally aks you for. So I don't
see an obvious thing that might have gone wrong, and we probably need to
dig a bit more into what happens.

Therefore, please check the solution status of the LP when your pricer
is called by calling SCIPgetLPSolstat(). Are you already in reduced cost
pricing when the pricer keeps generating the same column? Also, please
enable LP solver output by setting the parameter "display/lpinfo" to
TRUE. When you checked the reduced cost of the previously generated
variables, they were negative? What is the LP solution value of the
"old" variable and what are its bounds?

Another thing: did you mark all constraints to be modifiable?