[Scip] Pricer regenerates the same column

Marco Casula casula.marco at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:41:02 CEST 2014

Dear Gerald,

thanks for the input (also, thanks to Martin for ccing me his answer to
Cristina).
In the end, I think it was just a matter of solver tolerance: I am using
SoPlex 1.7.2, and though I believed its tolerance to be e-12, by means of
display/lpinfo I noticed a number of tolerance parameters set to e-06.
Since I am not sure  how to change the value of all of them, I lowered scip
"numerics/epsilon" from the default e-09 to e-06, and so far the problem
has not reappeared.

Best,
Marco