[Scip] Pricer regenerates the same column

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed May 21 14:48:10 CEST 2014

Dear Marco,

I think changing numerics/epsilon is not the best idea.  If I understand
correctly, you are using SCIPisPositive() and friends to check the sign
of your reduced costs.

Instead you should use the primal and dual feasibility tolerance of the
LP solver, which is returned by the methods SCIPlpfeastol() and
SCIPdualfeastol().  (The corresponding parameters are numerics/lpfeastol
and numerics/dualfeastol.)  I believe you want to compare your reduced
costs to SCIPdualfeastol().

Changing numerics/epsilon has many other side effects, so I would really
not recommend it.

ambros