[Scip] Integer solution found in pricing stage

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Sat Nov 15 12:38:49 CET 2014

Dear Mehmet,

in its default settings, SCIP applies the simple rounding heuristic
during the pricing loop, i.e., after each pricing LP, to round the
current LP solution. It will store it immediately if all integer
variables have integer values. Solutions found by simple rounding are
indicated by an initial lower case 's' in a display line during solving.

Kind regards,
Gregor