[Scip] Boolean "stored" in SCIPtrySol

jan jan.message at gmx.de
Mon Nov 17 15:15:46 CET 2014

Hello,
I have a question regarding the function SCIPtrySol(...).
When exactly is its last argument "SCIP_Bool * stored" is set to
true/false?
Using SCIP 3.1.0 I call the function like:
SCIPtrySol( scip_pointer, sol_pointer, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, &my_bool);

If sol_pointer refers to a point that is not feasible my_bool is set to
false (I guess). What happens if I add a feasible solution that is worse
than the currently best known? And what if sol_pointer is equally
good/bad as the current best solution?

If my_bool is set to false but no reason of violation is printed by
SCIP, can I conclude that sol_pointer referred to a feasible point?

Thanks a lot
Jan