[Scip] Scip under windows

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sat Oct 4 12:51:09 CEST 2014

Dear Bahar,

what are the problems you are facing when trying to install SCIP?

I would recommend to use Cygwin, install all the needed packages (make,
gcc, g++, libncurses, and the development versions of libgmp,
libreadline, and zlib (or disable those when compiling SCIP)). Then, you
should be able to build SCIP easily within the cygwin shell. If not,
please provide us some error output.