[Scip] Scip under windows

Bahareh Eghtesadi b.eghtesadi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:27:06 CEST 2014

Seems the error is for  the include/lib directories.
I am giving the path for include files of cplex (cplex../include/ilcplex)
and the path for the  ".dll" files of the cplex lib(cplex../lib/bin), but
it gives the error. I am not sure if I am giving the correct folder? Also,
do I need to give one file(e.g. cplex125.dll) as lib?
I have attached the image of scip/lib after giving the error.

Thanks,
Bahar