[Scip] Scip under windows

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Fri Oct 10 16:45:01 CEST 2014

Dear Bahar,

what seems odd to me is that you have 2 directories for
scipoptsuite-3.1.0 and scip.3.1.0 respectively.
You need to specify one file as lib - on Windows that would be
cplex125.dll. The src link on the other hand is supposed to point to the
directory containing the header files.

all the best
Matthias