[Scip] How to terminate SCIP earlier?

lixiangyong at 163.com lixiangyong at 163.com
Tue Sep 23 10:02:55 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am using SCIP to implement my branch and price algorithm.
Now I want to terminate the SCIP earlier since I can judge the problem has been optimally solved when some condition is satisfied.
Suppose UB and LB be the objective value of best incumbent and the best remaining node in the branch and bound tree.
For my instances considered, SCIP has optimally solved one instance if UB-LB < 1.

Can you tell me how to set the earlier termination condition in SCIP?

Thanks,

Xiangyong Li