[Scip] How to terminate SCIP earlier?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Sep 23 11:16:43 CEST 2014

Dear Xiangyong Li,

if you know that every feasible solution will have an integer objective
value and therefore want to stop the solving process when the dualbound
is larger than primalbound - 1, you can just inform SCIP that this is
the case by calling SCIPsetObjIntegral().

Otherwise, you can call SCIPinterruptSolve() to stop the solving
process, but SCIP will then print that it was interrupted, not that it
was solved to optimality.