[Scip] lp solver clock type

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Thu Feb 5 14:31:36 CET 2015

Dear See Chuenteck,

The problem with user and wall-clock time is that one might run faster
than the other, especially if you are running your application in
parallel or your workstation has a heavy work load, anyway. You should,
of course, make sure that SCIP and your LP solver are using the same
type of clock measurement.

Could you please provide us with the following information:

Which LP solver are you using, and which version?

Do you execute SCIP in a parallelized application environment?

Which time limit do you use, and how much time is left corresponding to
SCIP?

Best regards,
Gregor