[Scip] unresolved numerical troubles in LP

Luca Mencarelli mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
Fri Jul 3 14:48:43 CEST 2015

Thanks very much, Timo. Yes, there are no further errors.
I'm just doing several preliminary numerical tests to see
how difficult is solving a given model. I should definitely
improve the mathematical model.

Thanks again. Ciao,
Luca

--
"A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems."
Alfréd Rényi (erroneously attributed to Paul Erdős)
LIX e-mail address: mencarelli at lix.polytechnique.fr
INRIA e-mail address:  luca.mencarelli at inria.fr