[Scip] Optimal Multiplier Vector in Quadratic Programs

Apurv Shukla apurv3894 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:50:13 CEST 2015

Hi
Thanks for the help. I will make that addition to my code. I have one
question from your response. You say "let that solver compute a locally
optimal dual solution for it". However when SCIP finds a globally optimal
solution wouldn't the corresponding dual solution correspond to globally
optimal multiplier vector (i.e global optimal solution of the resultant
lagrangian dual)? What does "locally optimal dual solution" (quoted above)
refer to?
Thanks for your time.
Regards
ᐧ