[Scip] [LPIP-developers] Fwd: Is it possible to modify the objective function?

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Mon Jun 22 09:39:31 CEST 2015

Hi Veronica,

since 2013 has nothing changed wrt changing the objective function, thus you can change it before you transform the problem only.

Best
Jakob

Von: Ambros Gleixner <gleixner at zib.de>
Datum:20.06.2015  20:57  (GMT+01:00)
An: lpip-developers at zib.de
Betreff: [LPIP-developers] Fwd: [Scip] Is it possible to modify the	objective function?

Datum: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:01:57 +0200
Von: Veronica Dal Sasso <veronica.dalsasso at gmail.com>
An: scip at zib.de

Dear all,
I'm trying to implement a dual variable stabilization for which I need to
update also the coefficients of the objective function. I found a previous
message (16 September 2013) in which it is written that this was not
already supported by SCIP.
Is it possible now or not yet?
Thank you very much,
Veronica