[Scip] Branch and price

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 5 09:49:42 CET 2015

Hi,

additionally, check whether your main executable links against the C++
interface library of SCIP (libobjscip) by calling make with VERBOSE=true.
Otherwise, you may have to add
$(LINKCXX_l)$(OBJSCIPLIB)$(LINKLIBSUFFIX) to the arguments of the
$(LINKCXX) call in the $(MAINFILE) target in your project Makefile (have
a look at examples/VRP/Makefile).

Stefan