[Scip] Where to find scip.set?

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Tue Mar 17 10:50:02 CET 2015

Dear Stefano,

SCIP comes with default settings which are active by, you guessed it,
default. However, you have the possibility to save customized settings
via the save and diffsave command.

Whenever you invoke SCIP from a directory containing a file "scip.set",
the settings therein overwrite the default settings.

Settings files can become incompatible with later releases if we decide
to rename/delete a parameter. Information about this can be found in the
CHANGELOG for every release.

Kind regards,
Gregor