[Scip] Binpacking example

Aao Du aaoduu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:04:47 CET 2015

Also, I have been struggling with this error, so I was hoping you can help
me out there.
In my branching rule, I am creating two branches and two consdatas and
therefore two constraints for each node. But, I am getting error while
calling SCIPcreatecons(scip, con, name, consdata, conshdlr,...). The error
is :
ERROR: can not create constraint of type conshdlr
ERROR <-8> in function call

I have checked that consdata is created and the conshdlr is found before
calling this function. I dont know what else can cause this.
I would be thankful for your help.

Emily