[Scip] How to set meta-options directly in the options file?

Cristiano Arbex crisarbex at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:31:51 CEST 2015

Dear SCIP team,

I am using scipampl, and as fas as I am concerned, there is no way yet to
set SCIP options from an AMPL code. For that reason, I am using the
scip.set options file.

There are four options which I would like to set, and this is how it is
done in the interactive shell:

set separating emphasis aggressive

set heuristics emphasis aggressive

set presolving emphasis aggressive

set emphasis feasibility

However, these are meta-options and do not exist directly in the scip.set
file. Is there a way to know which options I must set and which values each
option must have in order to emulate the meta-options above?

Thank you very much,

Cristiano