[Scip] Controlling if the linear constraint's row is in the LP

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Tue May 26 20:37:30 CEST 2015

Hi Jens,

I'm very sorry for the late response, we are currently busy with the
upcomming SCIP release.

It is not possible to controle/remove constraints within the B&B tree if
they are already in the LP. If you add a dominating constraint during
the presolving SCIP will detect the dominance and remove/disable the
dominated constraint.

Best
Jakob